Who We Are
VISION, MISSION & OBJECTIVES
To see the Church restored to her former apostolic authority and to rekindle revival throughout the world.
To re-establish the apostolic spirit and ministry as Jesus Christ ordained it. Further, to cooperate with the Trinity (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit) in the process of restoring biblical Christianity.
- To restore biblical truths which have been lost or compromised.
- To promote intimacy with the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit which is the essence of biblical Christianity.
- To revive the declining Christian influence that once provided a better quality of life for all.
- To demonstrate the God kind of love (agape) which identifies us as true members of the Body of Christ.
- To address and correct the spirit of apostasy.
- To ignite the flames of revival.
- To carry the glory of God to the nations.
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return to this earth in power and glory.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for salvation of lost and sinful man.
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The only true basis of Christian fellowship is God’s Agape love, which is greater than any differences we possess and without which we have no right to claim ourselves as Christians.